Saturday, February 21, 2009

WHY IS MY VAGINA BURNING AND ITCHING?

Ok so I have a history of BV (vaginosis and vaginitis) and yeast infections. I got rid of it until I had protected sex on January 15, 2009 and since then the burning and itching from hell has started up again.
I have tiny bumps inside my vagina (below the clitoris) and I them checked out twice and I was told they're not an STD, but a result of the chronic yeast infection. They're causing a lot of the burning and itching.
I have watery milky white & creamy white discharge. No odor and I need to know what I should say I'm going to an appointment for at woman's clinic I go to now?

It could be the yeast infection again I guess but considering you already know what that's like you probably wouldn't be asking that question if it was...
You said you used a condom ... have you explored the idea that you might be ALLERGIC TO THE LATEX? A lot of women are ... and it would explain the itching and rash. Definitely worth checking into anyway ... if you are allergic to it there are are other options for contraception available (including different types of condoms). Your doctor would be the best person to help you figure out if you are ... s/he might send you to and allergist but it's pretty simple once you take it from there :)
I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to condoms at this point which sucks since BC pills make me sick. This means I have to find another method of birth control.

Print this out and give it to them (your history). Tell your doc everything you just put in your question. If it isn't an STD, maybe your yeast infections are coming back. Maybe the sexual intercourse irritated something.

What are the symptoms of vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis?Vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis cause symptoms that are nonspecific, which means that aside from the yeast infection, other conditions can cause the identical symptoms. The most common symptom of a vaginal yeast infection is itching in the vaginal and/or vulvar area. Other symptoms of vaginal yeast infection and vulvitis include:
burning,
soreness,
pain during intercourse and/or urination, and
vaginal discharge. (Vaginal discharge is not always present, but when it occurs, the discharge is odorless and typically has a whitish, thick appearance and texture, like cottage cheese.)
Vulvitis can also cause local pain in addition to the above symptoms. Pain in the vulvar area is referred to as vulvodynia.
In up to 5% of women, yeast vulvovaginitis may cause a recurrent problem. A recurrent yeast infection occurs when a woman has four or more infections in one year that are not related to antibiotic use. Recurrent yeast infections may be related to an underlying medical condition and may require more aggressive treatment.

try doign some research into diet and how it relates to yeast. i used to get CONSTANT yeast infections. it was a nightmare! i had to stop eating sugar. what the doctors dont' tell you is that a diet high in sugar (that includes white bread and white pasta) feeds yeast in your body. not only will it show up in your vagina, but your intestines as well which can cause all kinds of other wretched problems. drink a freakish amount of water, pick up a bottle of probiotic pills (at a health store, get them from the fridge and keep them refrigerated) and try not to eat any sugar. fruit is ok, but no chocolate bars or candy or anything. you'll feel better :) also, fresh garlic can help fight yeast. if you dont' like it, you can pick up a bottle of no odour garlic pills and take those as well. (though not at the same time as the probiotic). these things all worked for me. this really sounds like it's more related to your diet than anything else. once you take care of the root problem (too much sugar) then the itching will go away :)

1 comment:

Ruiz said...

I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is
guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell
you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious
why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is
it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry
with your health practitioner, it's really not their
fault. They can only practice what they're told to
practice, right?
When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom
foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it
in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout
attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new
perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure the following diseases: Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,
Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic.
As Dr Itua assure me that all those disease below that he guaranty 100% permanent cure to all these disease I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are suffering from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on whatsapp:+2348149277967