Friday, November 28, 2008

First symptoms when pregnant

What were your first symptoms when pregnant, I heard that it is mostly morning sickness. and i am still kinda young and my boobs are still growing, i am 16, anywas he said that my boobs will hurt but wont grow till about 2 months and after the pregnancy.but when did you first grow?
Before i found out i was pg i felt awful.My nose was real stuffy and i felt so sick at my stomach and had cramps that felt like my period was on it's way.And my boobs were so sensitive the slightest touch would send me through the roof.
With my first I was 17y/o and had absolutly no symptoms.... not even sore breasts, not even a small amount of nausea.... now with my second I knew I was prego a week after getting that way... I was soooo sick and tired, and my breasts hurt so badly, and they still hurt to the point I cannot even think about wearing a bra.... im 27 weeks. Every pregnancy is different.... and I hope if you are prego yours runs smoothly...

never got sick with my pregnancy. I felt something almost like gas bubbles for the first few months. I had heart burn really bad through out the entire thing. I don't think my boobs got any bigger until after I had the baby. Then they were absolutely huge. I had a tissue infection so with the milk in there and plus they were swollen, made them even bigger. I had a friend that was pregnant and her boobs grew a full cup size before she was six months pregnant. I think it all depends. Every pregnancy and woman's body is different. So, it's hard to say when exactly it will happen.

wanted ice chips and boobs were sore missed period, sleepy all the time thats about it every woman is different honey let your pregnancy be one of its own it doesnt have to be like everyone else's God made us all different for a reason so if your boobs are sore then ok if not its ok trust me they will be. And don't let anyone rain on your parade!

No comments: