Friday, November 28, 2008

How soon into Pregnancy can you feel light-headed?

my period ended a week ago though. It was longer then normal. I'm just trying to figure out what it might be.
I would guess that IF i was, i would only been a week along?I get really light headed in the afternoons then it gets worse as the night goes on.

From watching the mother of my kids I would have to say it can start anywhere from the first wk on up. She had some Nausea,regurgitation & was Light-headed at the end of her 1st wk... Her last menstrual cycle did not come until her third month of pregnancy. So to sum it all up... its different strokes for different folks. Only you know wats irregular about your bodily functions and must consult with a Doctor. However, it may just be nothing...

hey hun. you wouldn't be pregnant yet if your period ended a week ago. 2 weeks after your period starts you have what is called an ovulation day and this is the day you are most likely to get pregnant. you will notice that you have an egg white like strechty discharge on your pants and on the toilet paper this is when you should get busy in the bedroom to increase your chances of getting pregnant.

I just had to answer this one!! I got light headed for the first time with my 2nd baby, around the 5th month. With the 3rd, I accually passed outin a store that was too hot at 6 months. With this baby I am got light headed around my 3rd month. I thought I was crazy. Do you get light headed when you are hot, or just at anytime?

Im either 5 or 6 weeks (ill find out next week) and I get very lightheaded when I stand up, or start walking. I almost feel like Im going to pass out, and the whole room is spinning around me. This is really the only pregnancy symptom i have had so far, other than sore boobs.

No comments: