Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Copper scented vaginal oudor?

im on Birth control and i have sex frequently.
But i have noticed that my pus*sy smells like copper. i did some research on the topic online and some people say that the cause is blood.i do not think that i the case with me because i am not expecting my period for another 2 weeks. And after sex my bf says that his Pen*is smells like copper.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what might be causing this smell.

Sounds like you could have an infection. I would contact your obgyn and tell them your are having a old scent discharge. They will be able to determine whether an infection is present or not. I would recommend your bf get checked as well. Maybe it's him?

You might be ingesting something that has copper in it or if you wear copper jewelry the copper will be drawn into your blood stream from the skin.

Maybe there's blood INSIDE somewhere, or bruising, or bacterial. GO TO THE DOCTOR! It could develop into something much worse, and your body is trying to tell you something. Don't ignore it!MORE

No comments: