Monday, December 1, 2008

How long into pregnancy does urinating frequently start?

2-3 weeks ago i had a blood test and it came back negative to any infections or pregnancy but know i am urinating every 10-15 minutes? How likely is it i am pregnant?

Almost right away, that is a pregnancy symptom!!! But then again every 10-15 minutes in the beginning seems extreme and you might have bladder issues, have they done a scan on your bladder you're probably not emptying it all the way when you go (i have that problem) it feels like you do but there's urine still in there and it doesn't hit you until minutes after you've already gone. And are you on your feet a lot, that plays a factor...it's called gravity...i have to go about that much when i'm on my feet a lot!! Just ask your doctor.

I know I was only a few weeks when I started noticing I was urinating more frequestly. It seemed to stop, and then it started again and has continued ever since. I'm 7 months and I do urinate more frequently still, but not as bad. Probabky only a couple times more than I did before I was pregnant, but I'm sure I'll have to wee more when the baby starts pushing on my bladder more :)

Sounds like more of a urinary tract infection than pregnancy. I started going alot more at 4 months, but it's not every 10-15 minutes. Does it burn when you go? Feel like you have to go all the time? Probably a UTI. If you were pregnant, you would most likely have other symptoms instead of just this one.

well, i am 4.5 weeks pregnant and i am noticing that i am going to the loo more often but not every 10-15 mins. prob every 2 hours. i think this sounds more like an infection. are you getting and burning or a feeling of pressure down below? if i were you i would drop a urine sample in to your GP and ask them to test it for infection and pregnancy to be double safe.

it starts at different times for everybody. i'm 36 weeks and the most i pee is once ever hour and a half so frequent urination isn't a definite pregnancy symptom.you may have a urinary tract infection, since you were tested 2-3 weeks ago. maybe get tested again?

No comments: