Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Some advise about Viginal Infection.

I've been smelling dowm in my viginal area like a musky/copper kind of smell. Its my my discharge and i get alot of it. I have a new boyfriend and i dont want to have sex wth him because i'm worried what h will think!! I went to the doctors about this and we did a swarobs test and it came up all clear. No bacterial infection at all. No thrush. Does anyone else have this smell? Also I definatly dont have an STI because i have only had sex twice and both times was with a condom. Anyone else get alot of disarge throughout the day? I'm so parnoid about keeping clean. I wash 3 times a day some days!!!!! Help! I'm worried what my boyfriend will think!!
Do you douche? This is not a joke you can douch to much. it will cause you to smell because you have antibodies in there that fight off Certain stuff and they help keep the smell down. If you wash all that out you are more likely to get infections. It also can be a kidney infection it will have a strong smell that takes few test to find out. I think you need to visit another doctor. There could be an infection that will not show up on the urine test or on a pap. So get some answer you don't need to just live with this.
I know you said you used condoms but do you have an IUD as well? Some people with an IUD have reported a copper smell. Have you had a urinalysis? Some times a urinary tract infections with no other symptoms can create an odor. Also do you have any problems with your ovaries? I have seen women complain of a vaginal odor when dealing with ovarian cysts. I hope that you can figure it out because this would be something very hard to deal with especially if those who are helping you aren't realizing the seriousness of the emotional part of it.

READ MORE CLICK HERE

What causes virginal infections?
I always go to the Doctor for a check up & ask the Doctors if I have contracted any STD or STI but they said no I don't because I have never had any sexual intercause. I also asked my Life Orientaion Teacher what could be the cause & she said it might be because of the tyt things that I always wear. My Doctor once gave me viginal cream it only seemed to work for a mean while after it was finished the thrash came back & its been iching all along. I even try & bath 3 times a day thinking it might go away.Any advise for me?

i think u may mean vaginal infections...wearing tight clothing can cause yeast infections which could be what u have. sometimes they don't go away the first time u treat them. u can get yeast infections without having sexual intercourse. they are uncomfortable to have. try some Monostat 3 day treatment. wear lose clothing, cotton underwear (not the thong kind), drink lots of water and eat lots of yogurt. if that doesn't clear it up then go back to the doctor.
yeast infections can also be caused by a bad diet. like eating too much sugar, fast food and junk food. if u drink a lot of alchohol that could cause a yeast infeciton as well.

No comments: